Who is Autopix?
We are an image editing company that offers a range of photo editing services. Essentially, the raw photos you send us are returned as professional images, ready to be used online for your marketing. It enhances the customer shopping experience, and allows them to view your product in its premium form.
What is Autopix?
Autopix allows e-commerce brands to have full control of all their images. Our service is built around a unique process that facilitates and streamlines the production and publishing of images online. With Autopix, brands can easily access large scale image production teams, publish their images wherever they wish, boost their product visibility and appeal, and enhance their profitability.
How long has Autopix been around?
We have been operational since 2010 under the name ‘3sixtyfactory’ specializing in product and brand images. ‘Autopix’ was then added in 2019 to focus on premium car images. In 2022, the company rebranded under one name “Autopix” to serve clients with product and car images.
What is your track record?
We’ve worked with large brands, such as Adidas, Toyota, Panasonic, Varner Group, XXL, Bertel O. Steen, Høyer and many other reputable companies.
How can my business benefit from this service?
Premium and uniform images give your brand better visibility and traction when marketing your products online.
What products do you edit?
We edit all types of e-commerce product images, from cars to high street fashion, and supermarket products.
Is there anything you do not edit?
Yes. With car images, we do not retouch or remove anything from the body of the vehicle. This is to ensure that the product is the same as shown in the image.
What quality assurances are there?
We have a quality control team that reviews all edited images to ensure they meet your specifications. In the event you are unhappy with your images, we re-edit them on a case by case basis.
What is unique about the Autopix app?
Our app allows you to not only take and upload the images through the app, but also guides you through the photo taking process using a built-in ‘’Photo Guide’’. This ensures brand consistency for all images. Additionally, you can publish your photos directly to third-party websites.
What security measures are in place for my data?
All your data as well as information is encrypted and secured to ensure it remains safe.
Is there a limit on how many images I can send?
No, there is no limit, but we cap each order at 7GB, meaning if you wanted to send more than that, you would simply need to place a second order. Essentially you can upload unlimited images.
What are the turnaround times?
Cars – 3-24-hour time frame
Products/models – 24-48-hours, depending on complexity
However, an order exceeding 300 images may take longer to deliver than 48 hours. This is communicated and agreed with you by our team before you send your photos over, and they update you throughout the process.
Are there cut-off times when orders are placed and accepted?
Yes. Our team does not work Sundays. This means if you place a 24-hour order on a Saturday, it will not be delivered until Monday.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can through our website and app. Also, we have multiple options for you to receive email updates on where your order is in the process.
How do I submit the images?
Cars – through the app and website
Product/models – through the website
What resolution do I need to submit and what resolution do you return?
You can submit the resolution you desire and we will return it based on your specifications. We do however recommend that all images are full resolution (not compressed), so that we can return the highest quality images possible.
What methods do you use to transfer the edited images to us?
The images are available for you to approve and download from our platform. – Autopix.no
Can I get a free trial?
Yes. We offer all of our new users a free trial for their first 5 images.
Is there a minimum requirement to access your service?
Yes. There is a minimum of 5 images per order.
What is the cost of editing 1 image?
Standard car editing (24hr) – 16 NOK
Express car editing (3hr) – 48 NOK
Products/models – Prices starts at 25 NOK and go to 97 NOK dependent on requirements and complexities
Do you offer a bulk discount?
Yes. This is reviewed on a case by case basis and can be discussed with our team.
Do prices change?
Yes. Prices are reviewed every 12 months.
Do you have prices for additional services?
Yes. Please see the following prices for our additional services, which are all optional:
– Photo Guide – 99 NOK (per month, with the first month free)
– Add Logo – 3 NOK (per image)
– Add Branded Licence Plate – 3 NOK (per image)
– Video – 45 NOK (per video)
– Send Interior Images (without editing) – 25 NOK (per order)
– Carweb – ranging from 249-649, depending on images sent
When do I need to pay?
We issue the invoices at the end of each month, after which you have 10 days to make the payment.
What methods are there for overseas payments?
We allow international payments. The international payment information is on every invoice we send. You will need to pay using a swift code.
How much time do I have to pay an outstanding bill?
What happens if I forget my password?
You can easily request to reset your password inside the mobile app, and we will send you an email with instructions to follow.
Can I make changes to orders I already placed?
If the order is in the status of “Uploaded” then yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if the order is the status of “In Progress” it cannot be changed. This is in accordance with our terms and conditions Please contact us at: email@example.com to see what can be done in terms of stopping the editing and making changes.
I´m having problems with my app. What should I do?
1. Check that you have the latest software version installed. If not, update your phone.
2. Turn your phone on and off. Give it a few minutes to reset, then turn it back on.
3. Please delete the Autopix app and reinstall it on your device.
“Upload” is not sending my images?
This usually happens when you are syncing your images away from your phone to iCloud or Google photos. The full resolution image may be no longer on your phone and you may just be seeing a preview.
1. Disable syncing feature for iCloud or similar service.
2. You can keep this setting running, but then you must upload images immediately after shooting the car. Do NOT wait for hours or days to upload images.
3. To download the full image from iCloud or similar, choose the first photo from the library and scroll through all the images, allowing them to load fully. Once you have gone through all images, try uploading them again.
4. If step 3 does not work, please reshoot the car and press “Upload” immediately after shooting.
5. Alternatively, use our “Shoot” function inside the app, instead of using “Upload”.
6. You can send the images to a colleague using airdrop and then upload the images for their phone.
“Upload” is only sending one image or upload is stopping?
If all other users can upload files, it’s likely that the user has iCloud Photo sync activated. Our system cannot fetch files from Apple that are stored in iCloud. We can only fetch files that are stored locally on a device.
A. Disable iCloud photo sync on phone.
B. Use the “shoot” function instead of the upload function.
C. Using the iPhone camera, shoot and upload the images directly through the Autopix app. That way, the files are not uploaded to iCloud yet.
2. Unable to update ‘Detailed instructions’ on the app? At the moment, this is only possible when the client logs in via the website. Will make the process faster & more efficient if the client is able to complete and edit their ‘detailed instructions’ solely on the app itself, allowing the user to write notes and give specific instructions via the app.