Who is Autopix?
What is Autopix?
How long has Autopix been around?
What is your track record?
Why is Autopix different from other apps?
How can my business benefit from this service?
What products do you edit?
Is there anything you do not edit?
What quality assurances are there?
Is there a limit on how many images I can send?
What are the turnaround times?
Are there cut-off times when orders are placed and accepted?
Can I track my order?
How do I submit the images?
What resolution do I need to submit and what resolution do you return?
What methods do you use to transfer the edited images to us?
The images are available for you to approve and download via our online image delivery platform – https://3sixtyfactory.com/
Can I get a free trial?
Is there a minimum requirement to access your service?
What backgrounds are available for me to choose from?
What is the cost of editing 1 image?
The price varies from country to country and can also vary slightly depending on the size of the order and additional services required. Please email our team email@example.com who can give you the correct pricing based on your requirements.
Is it cheaper to use the App than using a photographer?
Do you offer a bulk discount?
Do prices change?
Do you have prices for additional services?
Yes. Please see the following prices for our additional services, which are all optional:
– Photo Guide – 99 NOK (per month, with the first month free)
– Add Logo – 3 NOK (per image)
– Add Branded Licence Plate – 3 NOK (per image)
– Video – 45 NOK (per video)
– Send Interior Images (without editing) – 25 NOK (per order)
– User onboarding – 299 NOK (per user)
– Exclusive Background – TBC
– Training Session (2x per year) – 18,000 NOK
When do I need to pay?
What methods are there for overseas payments?
How much time do I have to pay an outstanding bill?
Do I get a refund if the job is not done properly?
Is there a fee to download and use the Autopix App?
Which countries is this service available in?
Where are your offices located?
Is there a step by step process on how to use the App?
What security measures are in place for my data?
What happens if I forget my password?
Can I make changes to orders I already placed?
If the order is in the status of “Uploaded” then yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if the order is the status of “In Progress” it cannot be changed. This is in accordance with our terms and conditions Please contact us at: email@example.com to see what can be done in terms of stopping the editing and making changes.
Autopix App Troubleshooting
I´m having problems with my app. What should I do?
1. Check that you have the latest software version installed. If not, update your phone.
2. Turn your phone on and off. Give it a few minutes to reset, then turn it back on.
3. Please delete the Autopix app and reinstall it on your device.
“Upload” is not sending my images?
This usually happens when you are syncing your images away from your phone to iCloud or Google photos. The full resolution image may be no longer on your phone and you may just be seeing a preview.
1. Disable syncing feature for iCloud or similar service.
2. You can keep this setting running, but then you must upload images immediately after shooting the car. Do NOT wait for hours or days to upload images.
3. To download the full image from iCloud or similar, choose the first photo from the library and scroll through all the images, allowing them to load fully. Once you have gone through all images, try uploading them again.
4. If step 3 does not work, please reshoot the car and press “Upload” immediately after shooting.
5. Alternatively, use our “Shoot” function inside the app, instead of using “Upload”.
6. You can send the images to a colleague using airdrop and then upload the images for their phone.
If all other users can upload files, it’s likely that the user has iCloud Photo sync activated. Our system cannot fetch files from Apple that are stored in iCloud. We can only fetch files that are stored locally on a device.
A. Disable iCloud photo sync on phone.
B. Use the “shoot” function instead of the upload function.
C. Using the iPhone camera, shoot and upload the images directly through the Autopix app. That way, the files are not uploaded to iCloud yet.
2. Unable to update ‘Detailed instructions’ on the app?
At the moment, this is only possible when the client logs in via the website. Will make the process faster & more efficient if the client is able to complete and edit their ‘detailed instructions’ solely on the app itself, allowing the user to write notes and give specific instructions via the app.